Ascari offer consulting services to all types of organisation large or small, manufacturing or service. We can help with any aspect of software implementation including ERP and MES and can help implement cloud solutions including Microsoft Office 365. We do not push any particular solution, we establish the best solution for your needs. Our consulting services include:
- Business analysis to define what a software system should do and align the solution to the business goals and budgets of your organisation
- Consultancy, design and implementation of manufacturing productivity / track and trace solutions
- Project management and support for the implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP)
- Project management and support for the implementation of Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM)
- Project management and support for the introduction of barcode scanning and RFID solutions
- Project management and support for the implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) including Eyelit/Eyelit, FactoryWorks/Applied Materials, PROMIS/Applied Materials, Workstream/Applied Materials and XFactory/Siemens Tecnomatix
- Specialist consultancy, design and implementation of factory automation in particular semiconductor and MEMS production tool integration using XML and SECS protocols
If you are planning investment in software solutions and require help, please call us on +44 (0)203 070 2465 and we will be happy to have a no obligation chat. Alternatively use the contact tab at the top of the page to email us.
We consider deployment as the process of moving developed software into a live system or 'production' system. All the supporting processes should be in place including:
- Tested Software
- Trained Users
- User Manuals
- Ongoing support and maintenance
Ascari will support our clients to whatever level is required when going live with a system. We have PRINCE 2:2009 Certified Practitioners who can manage the implementation of a system regardless of whether it is an off-the-shelf package or software developed by ourselves.